About the conference
the conference will be held in the serene premises of Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering (MITE), near Moodabidri, in the coastal region of Mangalore. Being the second international event under IEEE Mangalore Sub-Section, DISCOVER 2018 intends to attract people working in diverse fields: Distributed Computing, Software Engineering, VLSI, Verification, Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Circuits, and Robotics. The conference is designed to create a platform for researchers from academia and industry, practicing engineers, and students.
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below:
- Distributed Computing
- Electrical and Electronic Circuits
The detailed list is given here
- Every Manuscript will be subjected to the “similarity check” using IEEE CrossCheck and PAL. Manuscript that fail this check would be rejected.
- Since the proceedings of DISCOVER may be published by IEEE CPP, the manuscript must strictly adhere to the standard IEEE two column format.
- Every manuscript will be subjected to a double blind review process. Hence, authors “must not” reveal their identity in the paper by any means, not even while citing their own papers.
- Last date of Paper Submission: April 18 2018
- Last date of Registration: May 20 2018
- Dates of Presentation: August 13-14, 2018
For registration details, click here
Srikrishna Shastri C,
Professor, Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering
Moodabidri, Karnataka, India
Email: org [dot] discover18 [at] mite [dot] ac [dot] in
Professor, NMAM Institute of Technology
Nitte, Karnataka, India
Email: prabhunagesh [at] nitte [dot] edu [dot] in