About the Conference
The International Conference on Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology is being organized by Manipal Institute of Technology(MIT) in partnership with Nguyen Tat Thanh University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee year of formation of MIT, an affiliated Institution of Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka State, India.
Paper Submission Details
• Authors have to submit their Abstract containing Paper Title, Author / Co-author names and affiliation with valid email ids, summary of their paper not exceeding 250 words and upto 5 keywords in MS-Word File through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Authors shall receive the letter from the conference committee on selection/rejection. ICASET2017 does not hold copyright on the abstracts published in conference proceedings. The work that has been presented here can be submitted at other conference venues.
• Authors of the selected papers have to download the paper template from the conference website and submit the full length paper in the prescribed format before the last date of submission.
• The conference proceedings will be published with ISBN and will be distributed to the participants during the conference.
• ’BEST PAPER AWARD’ in each stream will be recognized.
- Foreign Delegates: US$ 50
- Indian Delegates: Rs. 3000
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1000
- Students: Rs. 500
How to Register?
- Delegates can pay registration fee through net payment
- For online registration and payment, click here
- Last date for Submission of Abstract: 31 May, 2017
- Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: 10 June, 2017
- Deadline for Participant Registration: 20 June, 2017
- Last date for Submission of Full Paper: 25 June, 2017
- Conference Dates: 10, 11 & 12 July, 2017
- Inauguration: 10 July, 2017
- Valedictory: 12 July, 2017
For more details, contact:
Prof. Balakrishna S Maddodi
Convener and Organizing Secretary
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +91 9448229591
To know more details about the conference, click for the conference website here.