The scope of International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI) is to provide an international forum for the exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners in the areas of computing, communications, and informatics.
The Conference is indexed by Scopus, DBLP and Google Scholar since 2012 and by Ei Compendex and Web of Science (THOMSON REUTERS Conference Proceedings Citation Index) since 2013.
ICACCI’17 addresses key topics and issues related to all aspects of computing, communications and informatics. Material is presented in a program of technical sessions, panel discussions, symposiums, tutorials, demos, workshops and plenary/keynote speeches.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Submissions for ICACCI’s technical program are invited in the areas of communications, Computing and Informatics, Hybrid Intelligent Model and Applications and Internet of Things. More details about the theme can be found here.
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font).
- Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
- Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch).
- The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- Detailed guidelines for submission can be found here.
- Papers Due: April 20, 2017
- Acceptance Notification: June 30, 2017
- Final Paper Deadline: July 31, 2017
For more information about the event, visit the official website link given here.