The current global pandemic means university graduates entering the workforce will face an unprecedented employment landscape. It can be tough, but we want to help you!
The Misk Remote Internship Program was designed to support Saudi students and fresh graduates secure an internship at an international organization the career field of your choice. As organizations embrace remote work, we too have modified our program. Students will now complete an 8 – 12-week internship remotely, while still benefiting from an unparalleled hands-on learning opportunity.
Apply to the Misk Remote Internship program today and gain global work experience from the comfort of your own home. The program meets a broad range of university focuses, check out the following 18 career fields available here to find a program that fits for you.
Admitted students will get to work in one of our 18 career fields offered. Students will be expected to complete 30 hours of work per week for 2 to 3 months starting Monday, June 22, 2020. Beyond the internship work itself, each student will have:
- Weekly check-ins with a dedicated Program Experience Manager
- Coaching calls with an assigned Internship Coach
- A Global Career Management Plan (GCMP) and Global Employability Certificate
- ‘CareerBridge’ courses covering resume development, interview preparation, time management, remote work and more
- Weekly Group Discussions or Webinars covering a range of topics
- An end of the program report.
The program is designed for driven students looking to advance their career trajectories. Specifically, applicants should be:
• Saudi Nationals
• High English language proficiency
• High cumulative GPA
• Fresh graduates seeking employment
• Students seeking internships to graduate or for credit, or an opportunity in a field of interest
The Misk Remote Internship will enable you to:
- Enrich your resume and further your knowledge within your desired field of work
- Gain exposure to and become an attractive prospective hire to employers
- Receive training for on-demand market skills
- Gain hands-on international professional experience from the convenience of your home
- Adapt to new remote work and corporate cultures
- Hone your soft skills and work ethic
How to apply?
To apply, click here
June 1, 2020