Ministry of Women & Child Development’s Vahli Dikri Yojana Logo Contest: Submit by Oct 22
The Ministry of Women and Child Development Deptt. of State Gujarat has launched a Logo Design Contest for the coveted Scheme for girls “Vahli Dikri Yojana” which is roughly translated to “Dear Daughter Scheme”. The Concept of the Scheme is to improve the girl child birth rate by strengthening socio economic status of girl in society arrest their dropout rate and prevent their marriage as Children, thereby encouraging a positive mindset change in society.
The scheme would also have early intervention part financial aid of Rs. 4000/- will be given to first and second daughter of family when she enroll in class first, Rs. 6000/- on enrollment of class-IX. Rs. 1 Lakhs will be given to girls after attend age more than 18 yr. for Marriage or Higher education. The scheme will be for girls from poor families with income below 2 lakhs a year.
The designer of the finally selected “LOGO” will get a prize of Rs. 25,000.
Terms and Conditions
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
- All entries must be submitted to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An entry could be by an Indian citizen or a team project.
- Each participant / team can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour.
- The Logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter / Facebook and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform.
- Last date to submit entries is 22-Oct-2019.
Click here to read Terms and Conditions.
For any queries, contact
Shri. V.S. Shah
Deputy Director (Mahila Wing)
For any further information, visit here.
About the Author