Ministry of Women and Child Development invites participants to share their stories and habits that they have learnt or inherited from their Mothers. Experiences, stories, incidents from their childhood to adulthood to generate warmth and gratitude for Mothers across the country.
Entries can range from smallest incidents like that of riding a bike to the biggest changes incurred in our lives because of our Mothers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants are invited to send a write-up in less than 200 words.
- The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
- All written entries must be submitted in the comments section of the contest.
- The winning write-up is meant to be used by the Government of India for publicity material on social media accounts and for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- One winning entry will receive a cash prize of Rs. 2,000/-.
- The content must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The write-up has to be in English or Hindi.
- Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, literary skills and how well they communicate the idea.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant.
How to Submit:
Click here to submit.
Submission Deadline: May 20, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.