The Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched a contest, #Childline1098, inviting people to share images of the Childline 1098 logo that they spot at unique locations and send it with a tagline, to mark World Day against Trafficking in Persons on July 30. CHILDLINE is India’s first 24-hour, free, emergency phone service for children in need of aid and assistance. At present, it is operational at 450 locations.
The Ministry wishes to spread awareness about this great initiative towards curbing trafficking and assisting every child in need.
Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
- All entries (Photograph of the Childline 1098 Logo spotted and a tagline) must be submitted to the email email@example.com or on MyGov by Jul 30, 2018.
- Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The tagline can be in English or Hindi language, in note more than 10 words.
- The tagline must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
One winner will receive a cash prize of Rs. 2000.
For any queries, contact
Sr. Consultant- Social Media