Today, Video is one of the powerful communication media. Videos are memorable and visually attractive. It provides a clearer idea of what we see and experience than a write-up or a photograph. It creates interest among the audience watching the video and encourages them to visit various places to have a similar experience. With the gadgets and tools available today, it has become easy to make, edit and share videos.
The video competition for Paryatan Parv 2019 is intended to create interest amongst the general public to visit various destinations and make interesting videos on the visited places.
The theme of video competition – ‘Tourism Destinations & Experiences in India’
- First Prize : Holiday for two to any of the North Eastern State to be provided by MoT for 3 nights and 4 days (airfare Economy class from nearest airport to the residence of winner, one double room accommodation, sightseeing as per itinerary
- Second Prize : Holiday for two for 2 nights 3 days to any of the 17 Iconic destinations identified by MOT (airfare Economy class from nearest airport to the residence of winner, one double room accommodation, sightseeing as per itinerary)
Terms and Conditions
- Entrant must be 18 years or older to apply.
- All entries must be a digital video and must be submitted in digital format.
- Each entry must focus on Tourism and related activities in India.
- The length of the video should not exceed 60 seconds (one minute). Videos must be uploaded as one single file in the highest quality.
- Instructions to upload film:
Please upload your film on your youtube channel.
Login to MyGov/ my submission .
In the comment section, copy paste your film youtube link here.
- All entries should begin with a full-screen ‘title screen’ that includes the following information:
Lead Producer’s name
Title of video
Total running time
- Last date of submissions is 30th October, 2019
For any queries, contact: 011-23311237