Department of Biotechnology Ministry of Science & Technology Govt. of India invite Application for Biotechnology Social Development Awards. This is an attempt to honor and thereby popularising the role of biotechnology in bringing about the change in the lives of people by delivering essential needs to our community.
The award is exceptionally meant to honor the effort of the individual/NGO who have brought a positive change in the lives of the community in the areas of livelihood generation, healthcare & hygiene improvement, education & advocacy, skill development & growth of regional entrepreneurs. The awardees can be an individual/ extension scientist/teacher/NGO/Organization.
- The awardees can be male or female including women entrepreneurs/ scientists/ women social workers/ social organizations that have done out-standing work in the field of societal outreach.
- Scientists/teachers engaged in DBT funded projects are also eligible to apply.
- The terminal stages of work submitted for the award, including its impact assessment must have been completed during the five years proceeding the year of the award.
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. For application form, click here.
- Application should not be more than 20 pages including CVs/background of the organization.
- Separate sheets may be enclosed wherever necessary.
- NGOs are required to submit the following documents along with the application: Last 5 years Audited Expenditure Statement, Last 5 years Annual Report, Copy of Society Registration / Registration renewal.
- Applicants are required to submit one soft copy of the application along with the supporting documents as a single MS Word document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Copy to email@example.com
- Incomplete applications & submission of the application after the last date are liable to be rejected & no communication will be entertained in such cases.
Last Date of Application: Mar 16