Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship as indicated under Para-6 of this Notice, for the Selection Posts indicated in Para-4 of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website http://ssconline.nic.in and Print out of Online Applications along with all the required documents received in the concerned SSC Regional Office within the specified time shall be accepted.
- Conservation Assistant: 06
- Technical Assistant (Hindi): 01
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01
- Assistant Research Officer for Regional Language: 07
- Wildlife Inspector: 01
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02
- Investigator (Language): 02
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 01
- Junior Conservation Assistant: 07
- Junior Analyst: 01
- Sub Editor (Hindi): 01
- Chemical Assistant: 167
- Library & Information Assistant: 01
- Research Assistant (Environment): 03
- Research Investigator (Forestry): 01
- Senior Geographer: 01
- Upper Division Clerk: 01
- Assistant Research Officer (Hindi) & Assistant Research Officer (Regional Language-Telugu): 02
- Scientific Assistant (GCS Cadre, Non-Gazetted): 03
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 12
- Stockman: 01
- Assistant (Accounts & Statistical): 03
- Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04
- Assistant Archaeologist: 12
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 01
- Senior Translator (Hindi): 01
Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and pay fee for each category.
- Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.