Ministry of Environment is inviting all citizens to participate in the logo design contest for COP 14 of UNCCD.
India will host the 14th session of Conference of Parties (COP-14) of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD), during 7 to 18 October 2019, at the Vigyan Bhavan, in New Delhi.
Participants are required to conceptualize and design a logo such that:
- To convey land, life sustainability, progress and hope.
- To symbolize an inclusive convention with global outreach.
- To address halting land degradation to improve livelihood of vulnerable population.
- Drought resilient community.
The designer of the finally selected Logo will get a prize of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) and a Certificate from the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, GOI.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
- All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The contest is open to all participants in India or abroad. The entry could be an individual project or a team project.
- Each participant / team can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
- Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the contest.
Submission Deadline: April 7, 2019 till 6 PM.
Consultant, Desertification Cell
For further details on the same, click here.