Ministry of Electronics is inviting all citizens of India to participate in the logo designing contest for AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is an autonomous Society setup by the Govt. of India, under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology in 1991 with an objective of encouraging, promoting and boosting the Software Exports from India.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
- An entry could be made by an Indian citizen or a team project.
- Each participant / team can submit only one entry. The participation in the contest shall be free of cost.
- Logo should be submitted in PNG or PDF format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
The Designer of the finally selected Logo will get a prize of Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousands only) and would be required to give complete ownership rights of the design to AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES. The prize money will be payable after deduction of TDS.
How to Submit:
Click here to submit.
Submission Deadline: 31st March, 2019 at 05:00 PM.