The Gandhi Quiz is being organized by Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. Entry into the Gandhi Quiz is open to all entrants who are resident of India or are of Indian origin.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once.Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Total number of questions each participant has to attempt will be 10 in numbers.
- Overall first winner of first position: Rs. 21000.00 and Gandhian Literature.
- The individual coming second will get Rs. 15000.00 and Gandhian Literature.
- The individual coming third will get Rs. 11000.00 and Gandhian Literature.
Also winners will be declared every week. The weekly winners will be given Gandhian Literature (only those who get the first position every week).
Prizes will be given for both Hindi and English quiz. However, a person can be given prize for only one Quiz either for Hindi or English.
How to Participate?
Click here to participate.
Participation Deadline: November 14, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.