Ministry of Culture invites applications from eligible candidates for the following three contractual services:
- Consultant (World Heritage)
- Consultant (lntangible Cultural Heritage – 1)
- Consultant (lntangible Cultural Heritage – 2)
Qualification and Experience: (For all three posts)
- Bachelor’s degree from renowned universities/colleges
- Excellent Communication Skills in Hindi and English
- Proficiency in using computers/internet browsing
- Minimum one-year experience of working with the United Nations or any of its allied organizations tike UNESCO, UNICEF, UNDP etc
Research Scholars on culture-related themes
The procedure for selection shall be based on personal interaction of shortlisted candidates by a search-cum-selection committee
constituted by the Ministry of Culture.
How to apply
Applications, in duplicate in the proforma given in the notification below, may be sent to “The Under Secretary (UNESCO), Ministry of Cutture, Room No 333, C Wing, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra prasad Road, New Delhi- 110001“.
The last date of receipt of application August 25, 2019.
Shoba Rani Tiru
Under Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Culture
Click here for the official notification and application form.