Ministry of Agriculture invites citizens to use their creative skills and make posters that showcase the objectives of the MOVCDNER scheme.
Mission Organic Value Chain Development for North Eastern Region (MOVCDNER) is new sub-scheme under NMSA through which assistance is provided for Organic Farming clusters in the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura, during 2015-16 to 2017-18.
- The posters can be either in English or in Hindi.
- Size of the poster should A3 in digital format.
- The contest is open to all Indians residing in India
- You can participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform and uploading posters on the portal.
Two winners will be selected and will be awarded cash prizes by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- First prize: Rs. 20,000
- Second prizes: Rs. 10,000
Submission Deadline: 5 April, 2018.
Smt. Vandana Dwivedi, ADC (INM)
For further details on the same, click here.