The Parampragat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) is the first comprehensive scheme launched by the Central Government as a centrally sponsored programme (CSP), where the Central and state government’s share the funding in varying ratio.
Ministry of Agriculture invites citizens to capture photographs that showcase the objectives of the PKVY scheme.
Objectives of PKVY:
- To promote eco- friendly concept of cultivation reducing the dependency on agro-chemicals and fertilizers.
- To optimally utilize the locally available natural resources for input production.
- To promote the use of local indigenous traditional techniques for management of plant nutrition and plant protection.
- To develop 10,000 organic clusters of 50 acres each.
- To develop potential markets for organic products.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is open to all citizens of in India.
- You can participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform and uploading photographs on the creative corner.
- Participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov Profile is accurate and updated since Ministry would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, e-mail id, photo and mobile number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- Technical requirements: Minimum resolution of the image should be 300 dpi and the minimum data size of the image(s) should be 2 MB. Further, no watermark or logo should be present on the image.
- Entries can be captured using any digital device, including smartphones.
- Once submitted for competition, copyrights of photographs will be with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, whether the photographs are selected or not Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare will have the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution.
Two winners will be selected, and will be awarded cash prizes by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare:
- First Prize: Rs. 20,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 10,000
Submission Deadline: 5 April, 2018.
Smt. Vandana Dwivedi, ADC (INM)
For further details on the same, click here.