Applications are Millennium Fellowship 2022 for UG Students by UNAI & MCN. The last date of application is 30 December.
About the Fellowship
The Millennium Fellowship is a semester-long leadership development program that happens on your campus. The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are here to elevate your leadership.
You must be at least 18 years old, an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university, and in good standing at that academic institution for the duration of the program.
You make a commitment to convene in-person least eight times during the Millennium Fellowship (for 2022 the program will run August 2022 – December 2022) with your Campus Directors and other Fellows on your campus to share best practices and take collective action.
Students have to meet on-campus, in-person for the Fellowship sessions. If you miss sessions, this is grounds for expulsion and the forfeiture of your designation as a Millennium Fellow. Campus Directors have additional responsibilities as noted in FAQs section on “Campus Director Applicants.”
Below is the timeline for the Class of 2022:
- July 2, 2021: Millennium Fellowship Round 1 application opens
- November 7, 2021: Millennium Fellowship Round 2 application opens
- 11:59PM ET, November 30, 2021: Priority Application Deadline
- 11:59PM ET, December 30, 2021: Priority II Application Deadline
- 11:59PM ET, January 31, 2022: Priority III Application Deadline
- 11:59PM ET, February 28, 2022: General Application Deadline
- 11:59PM ET, March 31, 2022: Final Application Deadline
- August 2022: All Millennium Fellows and Campus Directors for the Class of 2022 will be selected and informed by the first week of August, 2022.
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- There is no registration fee to apply to or participate in this program for the Class of 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Millennium Fellowship 2022 for UG Students by UNAI & MCN.
You may also be interested in: