Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Military Pathways Internship Opportunity at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Hyderabad.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is incorporated in Delaware.
As Software Engineer of JPMC, you’ll have overall responsibilities to:
- Responsible for development projects and initiatives which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes.
- Work within prescribed Chase Card Services development methodologies and standards. Adhere to high standards set by the firm related to Risk, control and compliance.
- Responsible for development projects which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes. Participate in Testing, implementation planning and execution of complex applications
- Perform hands on triage and break fix (level 3 support), adhoc reporting, code reviews, and core processing internal wellness checks.
- Support changes/applications post implementation by debugging, fixing.
- Stay abreast of new technology and methods to optimize development for the enterprise.
- Actively participate in modernization journey which includes agile transformation, cloud migration, API adoption, migration to new age databases and many more.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
September 30, 2021