National Health Mission, Karnataka invites candidates who are willing to serve the community as Mid-level health care provider (MLHP) at Health sub-center – Health and Wellness Centres (HWC) under Comprehensive Healthcare Services in Koppal, Bidar, Kalburgi, Raichur, Yadgir, and Ballari through District Health and Family Welfare Society.
Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider (MLHPs) (253 Posts)
- B.sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized/ University Registered with State Nursing Council recognized by KNC/INC.
- Age Limit: Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SC/ST, Category-I and Ex-servicemen; 38 years in case of candidates belonging to category(a), II(b), III(a) and III(b) of other backward classes of the State as on Notification date.
- Should be a domicile of Karnataka (10yrs ) & know to read & write Kannada.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs.24200/- + up to Rs.8000/- (incentive based on performance) per month
How to Apply?
- Application to be filled Online for each candidate after registration in the website address and uploading the relevant documents (Matriculation / SSLC, INC/KNC certificate & Degree certificate are mandatory for all. Similarly Caste certificate & relevant documents are compulsory for claiming reservation).
- Application fees of Rs.600/- (Six hundred only) for both online Registration and to attend selection exam, shall be paid through Online process by the candidates.
- The examination will be online in an objective type for 90 minutes.
- The number of questions will be 80, and against which totally 100 marks will be allotted.
- Each question, in general, carry 1 marks (sixty questions for 60 marks) but skill-based 20 questions will carry 2 marks for each question.
- To apply online, click here.
- Last date of submission of online application form: February 7, 2020 (5 pm)
- Written Test and result declaration: Feb 15, 2020
- Original Documents Verification for selected candidates: Feb 17-18, 2020
Phone Number: 080-22373587
Email ID: email@example.com