About the Program
The Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors program is a global group of on-campus ambassadors who are eager to help students and their communities, lead in their local tech circles, and develop technical and career skills for the future.
As a Student Ambassador, you might find yourself organizing a campus or community hackathon, mentoring other students, or volunteering with an elementary school STEM class.
- To apply, you must be at least 16 years old, have valid identification and be actively enrolled in an accredited, higher education academic institution.
- They encourage students from all academic backgrounds who want to grow their career and tech skills while making a difference in their communities to apply.
- Some experience in coding or technology is helpful, but we have tools and resources to help you learn in the program.
They believe in preparing students for future careers and service to the greater good through opportunities to learn, lead, and share. We offer resources to support your efforts. Core to the program is the opportunity for students to build tech skills on their own through tutorials and guided paths in Microsoft Learn. We offer additional benefits for personal use, campus engagement, and career readiness, all of which can be unlocked by achieving key milestones.
These benefits include but aren’t limited to:
- Access to Office 365, plus Snagit and Camtasia screen capture and recording software.
- Visual Studio Enterprise subscription and $150 monthly Azure credits.
- Event support.
- Engagement with Cloud Advocates and Microsoft MVPs.
- Student Ambassador Milestone badges to highlight program accomplishments on your LinkedIn profile.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
To know more details about the program, click the link below.