Our world is facing an energy crisis and we need professionals with interdisciplinary knowledge across science, policy and industry to help organizations prosper in the low carbon economy.
This MicroMasters program will equip you with the knowledge to take on these challenges.
You will explore the crucial role of technology, policy and innovation in energy project management and development and grasp the importance of balancing the trade-offs between social, economic and environmental considerations.
You will gain a deep understanding of sustainability and risk management principles that you can apply to your own situation where it intersects with the complex world of energy. This MicroMasters program certificate will showcase your in-depth knowledge of the dynamic nature of sustainable energy generation and supply.
This MicroMasters program certificate may allow you to take advantage of the opportunity to be accepted into the Master of Sustainable Energy at The University of Queensland and accelerate degree completion.
What you will learn
- Define sustainability and its implications for global energy
- Describe the principles of energy generation, supply and demand from the range of available technology options
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of energy technology options for different locations
- Define the role of science and policy in transitioning to a sustainable energy future
- Understand scenario planning, risk assessment, stakeholder management, communication and engagement skills
1 year 3 months
10 – 12 hours per week
₹106,934 for the full program experience
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.