About the Course
Speed is critical in software development. Successful developers are those who are able to quickly learn new technologies and new software systems, and they do this by seeing any software – in any programming language – as common repeating patterns, not just detailed lines of code.
In this MicroMasters program, you will learn this same kind of expert thinking. By working through several software development projects, you will learn specific technologies, including Java, JUnit, IntelliJ IDEA, Typescript and Node.js. But even more important, you will develop the ability to see the common structures in programs and in tools and learn how to apply these skills to master new technologies quickly.
What you will learn?
- How to develop programs that are well tested and easy to modify
- To structure the development of large software systems using abstraction and decomposition
- To quickly write and revise code using programming tools
- How to do full-stack software development using an agile approach in a pair or team
- Popular languages Java and Typescript, and the ability to quickly learn new ones
- How to Code: Simple Data
- How to Code: Complex Data
- Software Construction: Data Abstraction
- Software Construction: Object-Orientation Design
- Software Engineer: Introduction
- Software Development Capstone Project
9 Months (6 – 8 hours per week)
₹61,873 For the full program experience.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.