About the Course
In this MicroMasters, students will learn the fundamentals of state-of-the-art quantum detectors and sensors with an emphasis on the important applications of quantum networking.
In addition, they will also learn the important foundational principles of quantum computers, quantum information, quantum communications, quantum sensors and quantum bits. They will be introduced to state-of-the-art quantum computing architectures and their working principles and will also gain hands-on experience programming real quantum machines.
Courses in this program are designed to introduce both physics and engineering aspects of quantum technologies, in particular quantum detectors/sensors/networking/computing, with minimal prerequisite courses. Basic undergraduate physics and mathematics courses found in typical sophomore or junior-level engineering or science degrees are sufficient.
What you will learn?
- How to design and incorporate quantum detectors in various systems.
- Quantum networking and sensing technologies.
- Engineering challenges of quantum computation.
- How to formulate and apply basic quantum algorithms.
- How to analyze various quantum computing architectures.
- Quantum Network
- Quantum Detectors & Sensors
- Applied Quantum Computing I: Fundamentals
- Applied Quantum Computing II: Hardware
- Applied Quantum Computing III: Algorithm & Software
₹353,607 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.