About the Program
The Project Management MicroMasters program from RIT is a graduate-level series of courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. This online sequence is a semester’s worth of work from RIT’s Master’s degree and consists of three courses and a final capstone exam.
By earning the MicroMasters program certificate you will develop the leadership skills needed to effectively manage a team that will meet the expectations of your customers and business goals.
What you will learn?
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioural facets to do so.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
- Leonie Fernandes Instructor of Project Management RIT
- Celine Gullace Instructor of Project Management RIT
To enroll in this program, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.