About the Course
This MicroMasters program enables you to do just that – to deal with disruptive change in the marketplace and take advantage of the shifting landscape to benefit your organization.
By combining elements from innovation, entrepreneurship, and strategy research, this program will show you how to use a standard toolkit to judge and assess real life cases and learn using a practice-oriented approach.
You will be guided through the innovation process from ideation to implementation, will explore the typical creation process of a new venture and will learn more about the differences between entrepreneurial and managerial thought patterns. As a final part of the program, you’ll learn strategic management concepts – so your organization can be ahead of the curve and not be victim to disruption.
What you will learn?
- To scan an organization’s environment and identify relevant threats to its business
- To develop a set of strategies to quickly address upcoming change
- To discover risks and sources of internal resistance towards innovation and develop successful counter strategies
- To familiarize yourself with the differences between entrepreneurial and corporate thinking
- To strategically position your organization in times of uncertainty
- The knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career at the interface of technology and management in disrupting times.
- Important management skills that will enable you to lead employees and help your company succeed in the marketplace by effectively dealing with disruptive change.
- Managing disruptive Change
- Customer Centric innovation
- Innovation & Creativity Management
- Thinking & Acting Like Entrepreneur
- Strategic Management: From Intuition to Insight
- Strategic Management: From Insight to Decision
₹81,657 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.