About the Course
The explosion of embedded and connected smart devices, systems and technologies in our lives has created an opportunity to connect every ‘thing’ to the internet. The resultant data collection and connectivity has created efficiencies and solutions previously dreamt up only in science fiction stories.
This is disrupting and transforming every industry around the world.
This MicroMasters Program will put you at the front of a digital revolution, where you can design problem-solving systems or guide cutting-edge IoT projects in your industry and area of expertise. Professionals from any field who want to leverage their existing business and/or technical knowledge across IoT-related functions in their workplace will learn exactly what IoT is, how it works, and how to harness its power to improve and streamline your business.
The program will show you the scope of the IoT, and reveal underlying principles and architecture of its networks, devices, programming, data, and security. You will learn how an idea can become a viable, workable IoT product and be able to generate your own IoT ideas and design and/or support their development.
What you will learn?
- Generate IoT concepts and design IoT solutions within your area of expertise.
- Map out the process for an IoT solution, and identify the sensors and other devices required.
- Evaluate different infrastructure components and network systems, and design the basic network for your IoT ideas.
- Apply software solutions for different systems and Big Data to your concept designs, and appreciate how data is managed in the network.
- Identify and analyse IoT security and privacy risks, and concept design secure hardware and software.
- Produce a viable IoT concept design that solves a problem, is ready to prototype and test, and has an identified route to market.
Courses in the Program
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT Sensors and Devices
- IoT Networks and Protocols
- IoT Programming and Big Data
- Cybersecurity and Privacy in the IoT
- IoT Capstone Project
- Cesar Ortega-Sanchez Associate Professor Curtin University
- Lenin Gopal Senior Lecturer Curtin University
- Regina Reine Hendranata Lecturer Curtin University
- Eleanor Sandry Lecturer in Internet Studies Curtin University
- Iain Murray AM Professor and Curtin Academy Fellow Curtin University
- Nazanin Mohammadi Network Specialist Curtin University
- Aloke Phatak Senior Lecturer Curtin University
- Johannes U. Herrmann Senior Lecturer Curtin University
- Joshua Gilchrist Technical Assistant Curtin University
- Valerie Maxville Lecturer Curtin University
₹110,022 For the full program experience.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme