It is hard to overstate the importance of UX in our relationship with the digital environment. Forrester has established that organizations that invest in UX have fared better than most in bull markets and in recessions (Forrester, 2015). This is truer than ever, now that the pandemic has broadened the adoption of remote work, online social life and entertainment.
Learn User Experience fundamentals from the professors of the most important UX lab in North America. In this UX MicroMasters program, you will learn to meet organizational goals and satisfy users by applying a user-centred process to the digital products and services development that solve industry-relevant, real-world problems.
For each user-centred development phase (UX Research, Design, Prototyping and Evaluation), you will acquire the relevant theoretical knowledge and the applied best practices to plan, perform, analyze and communicate useful insights for the following development phase.
What you will learn?
- Design professional interfaces offering quality user experiences;
- Develop empathy and insights using Web analytics and qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Leverage insights from data in order to propose empirically-based recommendations;
- Prototype low-tech mock-ups to high-fidelity interactive interfaces; and
- Execute formal lab evaluations for all user testing, including compliance testing.
- Introduction to User Experience
- UX Research
- UX Design
- UX Prototyping
- UX Evaluation
- UX Data Analysis
- UX Management
10 Months (6-9 hours)
₹133,783 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.