About the Programme
Nanoelectronic devices are an integral part of our life, including the billion-plus transistors in every smartphone, each of which has an active region that is only a few hundred atoms in length. This previously unimaginable scale has become possible by thoroughly understanding the critical mechanisms that take place at the scale of individual atoms and molecules. Similarly, nanophotonic devices are built into the core of modern life through technologies such as fiber-optic communications, also known as the backbone of the internet.
You can now learn how to design advanced nanoelectronics and nanophotonics from the creators of nanoHUB, the global nanotechnology research and education portal, even with no prior background in nanotechnology or quantum mechanics.
A uniquely designed sequence of courses will help you develop a unified understanding of the essential physics of nanoscale electronic and photonic devices (e.g., field effect transistors, interconnects, lasers and modulators) as well as their important applications in integrated circuits and future electronic and photonic systems.
What you will learn?
- Essential physics of transistors, including modern nanoscale transistors.
- How to design high-performance nanoelectronics.
- Technology considerations and circuit applications.
- How to model modern photonic nanostructures and fiber optics.
- How to account for quantum transport phenomena in nanoscale devices and spintronics.
- Semiconductor Fundamentals
- Nanophotonic Modeling
- Fundamentals of Current Flow
- Fundamentals of Transistors
- Fiber Optic Communication
- Introduction to Quantum Transport
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.