About the Course
With the MicroMasters program in MBA Core Curriculum, you will develop business insights and learn to lead others to achieve strategic goals. You’ll learn the different functional areas of a firm, how each area defines success, and how the functions work together to create success in the marketplace. You will be able to build and lead successful teams, influence others, and deliver high-quality outcomes on time and within budget.
The MicroMasters program in MBA Core Curriculum has also been designed to grow your professional and social networks. We will help you find people like yourself, both in your region and around the world, who are looking to advance their careers. In addition to facilitated discussions in your classes, you will be encouraged to interact with colleagues in real-time by forming small study groups, holding virtual coffee hours, and discussing current articles and trends in business.
What you will learn?
- Devise the right marketing strategy for your idea or firm
- Use the vast information available in the world today to gain insight, create a competitive edge, and avoid being tomorrow’s data breach headline
- Evaluate corporate investment opportunities to drive shareholder value
- Use the language of business to communicate financial information to investors, shareholders, creditors, and regulators
- Interact with those in the “C” suite, speaking their language and making your case for your ideas
- Lead a team of people and use your influence to achieve strategic goals
- Create the right strategy for your firm to gain a competitive advantage over others in your market space, domestically and globally.
- Marketing Management
- Leadership & Influence
- Financial Accounting
- Digital Transformation in Business
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Global Business Strategy
- Corporate Finance
For full details and online application, click the below link.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.