About the Course
The International Hospitality Management MicroMasters program offers a new way of nurturing talents for the dynamic global hospitality industry.
This program is designed to develop leaders for the global hospitality industry. You will gain in-depth knowledge about the luxury market, the latest technologies in the field, and the best marketing, human resources, and other important business practices.
You will learn through a blend of strategic perspectives and pragmatic implementation, problem identification and decision-making, as well as interdisciplinary theories and management applications.
If you want to further your education, your MicroMasters program certificate can fast track your study for the on-campus Master of Science in International Hospitality Management, International Tourism and Convention Management or International Wine Management degree at a fraction of the cost.
What you will learn?
- Leadership skills and best practices for managing human resources.
- Integrated marketing management and strategies for the modern hospitality industry.
- Technologies and innovations in hospitality and beyond.
- Luxury product concepts, power of luxury brands, and evaluation of luxury experiences.
- Managing HR in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Managing Marketing in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Innovation & Technology Management in Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Luxury Management
₹53,384 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.