About the course
This Instructional Design and Technology MicroMasters program will provide the knowledge and skills needed to capitalize on one of the fastest growing areas of education – online teaching and learning. This program will prepare you to create engaging and active learning, using digital pedagogy, emerging technologies and data analytics.
Through this program you will learn how to design captivating learning experiences for students who want mobile learning opportunities that are collaborative and accessible, while advancing your knowledge of educational theory.
What you will learn?
- Understand contemporary learning theories to develop online learning experiences
- Apply instructional design models to the development of online learning experiences
- Select, evaluate or design digital media to support learning
- Identify, evaluate, and integrate emerging technologies to support online learning
- Design an implementation process for online learning experiences
- Apply data mining techniques to the design and evaluation of learning experiences
- Instructional Design and Technology: Learning Theories
- Instructional Design Models
- Instructional Design: Digital Media, New Tools and Technology
- Instructional Design Course Evaluation & Capstone Project
₹81,083 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.