About the Program
The Healthcare Administration MicroMasters program consists of 7 courses and a capstone exam. After completing, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (more details below). The demand for skilled Healthcare Administrators is projected to grow 17 percent between 2016 and 2026,
The Healthcare Administration MicroMasters program will introduce learners to management and leadership frameworks, theories, and case study specific to healthcare organizations. It will also prepare students with the skills to manage the complex issues inherent in healthcare systems and lead in the public health sector.
What you will learn?
- How to use management and leadership frameworks, theories, and case studies to address complex issues in healthcare organizations
- Evidence-based methods for planning, organizing, leading, and advocating for patients, families, and communities in the public health sector
- How to manage the economic environment in healthcare
- Financial Management techniques to prepare budgets, financial forecasts, assess investment alternatives, and leverage capital structures within healthcare organizations
- Evaluate the value of new healthcare delivery systems and interventions on the basis of quality, safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness using accumulated data.
- Evaluate health policy as it applies to industry economics, needs demands, and quality of care.
- Apply advocacy skills including quality of care, patients-rights, cultural competency, and preventative care.
- Demonstrate an understanding of healthcare system providers, financing, consumerism, past, and future trends, and regulatory and legal framework.
- Apply leadership frameworks, skills, and functions of management in planning, organizing leadership, and systems control.
Course in the Program
- Healthcare Organisation and delivery models
- Health informatics & Technology in decision making
- Healthcare finance, economics, and risk
- Health law, policy, and advocacy
- Vulnerable Populations
- Organizational Culture & Change in Healthcare
- Strategic leadership in healthcare
- Healthcare administration Comprehensive Exam
₹92,493 For the full program experience
For full details and online application, click the below link.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.