MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program, and if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
Learners who earn this MicroMasters program certificate will have the opportunity to use IIMB’s 3-month long launchpad facility along with mentoring facilities. If you demonstrate the potential for significant growth during this period, you could be considered for incubation at IIMB’s Incubation Centre: NSRCEL.
- People Management
- Do your venture: Entrepreneurship for Everyone
- Accounting & Finance
- Marketing Management
- Ashis Mishra, Assistant Professor, Marketing, IIM Bangalore
- MS Narasimhan, Professor, IIM Bangalore
- Suresh Bhagavatula, Faculty, IIM Bangalore
- Vasanthi Srinivasan, Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, IIM Bangalore
8 Months (2-4 hours per week)
₹39,270 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.