The automotive industry is changing in fundamental ways with the increased focus on sustainable and self-driving cars. Today, the internal combustion engine is increasingly complemented or even replaced with an electric motor. Vehicles are becoming more and more autonomous, creating an ever-increasing need for better software. Consequently, skilled automotive engineers are required to meet the demands of this new environment.
In this MicroMasters program, you will learn the fundamentals of not only how a vehicle is designed, but also how to model and simulate the vehicle dynamics. Learn how to implement intelligent perception and decision procedures needed for self-driving cars and how model-based design is widely used in industry to accurately simulate the vehicle but also to design efficient algorithms.
Graduates from the MicroMasters program will be equipped with the necessary skills for a career within the automotive industry and will have a broad perspective of the emerging technologies within the development of automotive technologies.
What you will learn?
- Design and simulate electric and hybrid powertrains
- Understand the fundamentals of passive and active safety concepts
- Model and simulate vehicle dynamics
- Implement intelligent perception and decision procedures needed for self-driving cars
- Electric and Conventional Vehicles
- Road Traffic Safety in Automotive Engineering
- Hybrid Vehicles
- Model-Based Automotive Systems Engineering
- Sensor Fusion and Non-linear Filtering for Automotive Systems
- Multi-object tracking for Automotive Systems
- Decision-taking for Autonomous Systems
For full details and online application, click the below link.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.