In this MicroMasters program, you will develop the knowledge and skills to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship within your organization. The program will teach you how to understand, integrate and promote innovation in a variety of settings, including public, private and not-for profit organizations and research institutions.
Drawing on the innovation value chain, this program will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the different aspects of corporate innovation, including:
- how to foster creativity and design thinking in the initial idea generation phase
- how organizations can utilize idea management tools to select the most feasible ideas for development, including how to manage intellectual property, introduce innovative processes and commercialize new technologies, products and services;
- how an evidence-based approach to innovation management can be utilized to improve the decision-making process and how to introduce open innovation practices; and
- How to build innovation into the strategy, capabilities and culture of an organization.
What you will learn?
- Fundamentals of creative and design thinking to enable innovation
- Idea Management to better select and implement business ideas
- Evidence based innovation how to develop a business model into a business plan
- How to scale innovation as a capability within organisations and asses your innovation readiness
- Design thinking and Creativity for innovation
- Idea Development: Create and implement innovative ideas
- Innovation: From Plan and Product
- Creating and Sustaining an Innovation Culture
- Corporate Innovation Capstone Assessment
For full details and online application, click the below link.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.