About the Program
Health systems around the world are confronting ever-rising costs, poor outcomes and economic inefficiencies. In addition, life expectancy is increasing and people are remaining active longer. The need for strong administration is great, which is why employment of Healthcare Administrators is projected to grow 17 percent from 2016 to 2026.
The Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program will introduce you to leadership frameworks and prepare you to manage the complex issues in public health, healthcare systems, and related industries. You will learn the skills required to prevent and address human disease through the use of lifestyle medicine and population-based healthcare delivery models that engage the individual, community and the larger society.
This program will provide learners with the knowledge required to analyze and stratify populations as well as analyze and implement lifestyle medicine based solutions at the individual, group and population levels. Learners will also earn a solid foundational understanding of how the U.S. healthcare system operates and how to navigate it.
This CLME MicroMasters program signals to prospective employers:
- You have attained a high level of management education
- You have core competencies in key leadership areas
- You have superior communication skills
What you will learn?
- Assess how to lead healthcare organizations in a complex and changing system.
- Develop in others the knowledge and skills needed to devise programs to prevent and manage chronic disease using population based healthcare delivery interventions that engage the individual and the community.
- Evaluate the value of new healthcare delivery systems and interventions on the basis of quality, safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness using accumulated data.
- Evaluate health policy as it applies to industry economics, needs demands and quality of care.
- Apply advocacy skills including quality of care, patients-rights, cultural competency and preventative care.
- Demonstrate an understanding of healthcare system providers, financing, consumerism, past and future trends and regulatory and legal framework.
- Apply leadership frameworks, skills and functions of management in planning, organizing leadership and systems control.
- Heathcare Finance, Economics & Risks
- Essentials of Lifestyle medicine and population health
- Population health: Disease prevention & Management
- US Healthcare Systems
- Health Informatics Technology in Population Healthcare Analytics
- Principles of health law & regulatory issues
- Fundamentals of Advocacy in health policy
- Leading organizational change in healthcare
- Applying leadership and strategy fundamentals in healthcare
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.