Columbia’s MicroMasters program in Business Analytics will empower learners with the skills, insights and understanding to improve business performance using data, statistical and quantitative analysis, and explanatory and predictive modelling to help make actionable decisions.
The curriculum is designed to provide learners with a series of courses that emphasizes the use of statistical analysis, computing tools, and mathematical models to predict the outcomes of various business decisions, and identify the best implementation.
These courses are instructional-led and each course has 10-12 weeks of lecture plus an additional final exam week. If you are interested in completing the full MicroMasters program on edX, there is no time limit in which you must complete all the courses in the program. Currently, the courses are offered twice a year, in the spring and fall term.
What you’ll learn?
- Apply methods, tools, and software for acquiring, managing/storing, and accessing structured and unstructured data
- Prepare data for statistical analysis, perform basic exploratory and descriptive analysis, and apply statistical techniques to analyze data
- Apply descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to business modeling and decision-making
- Demonstrate orally, and in writing, the ability to explain complex analytical models and results
- Analytics in Python
- Data, Models & Decisions in Business Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Demand & Supply Analytics
₹67,135 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.