About the Course
Big data is changing the way businesses operate. Driven by a new scale of data collection that provides massive levels of information, businesses are now able to analyse and gather data insights to make better-informed decisions.
Data scientists and business analysts are in high-demand as companies look to use data to improve their business operations.
In this Big Data MicroMasters program, you will learn tools and analytical methods to use data for decision-making, collect and organise data at scale, and gain an understanding of how data analysis can help to inform change within organisations.
What you will learn?
- How to design algorithms
- Understand fundamental programming concepts including data abstraction, storage and structures
- Understand computational thinking which includes decomposition, pattern recognition and abstraction
- Data-driven problem and algorithm design for big data
- Interpretation of data representation and analysis
- Understand key mathematical concepts, including dimension reduction and Bayesian models
- How to use analytical tools such as R and Java
- Programming for Data Science
- Computational Thinking & Big Data
- Big Data Fundamentals
- Big Data Analytics
₹73,129 For the full program experience
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.