About the Course
This MicroMasters program is a mix of theory and practice: you will learn algorithmic techniques for solving various computational problems through implementing over one hundred algorithmic coding problems in a programming language of your choice.
No other online course in Algorithms even comes close to offering you a wealth of programming challenges that you may face at your next job interview. To prepare you, we have invested thousands of hours designing challenges as an alternative to multiple choice questions that you usually find in MOOCs. We believe in learning through application, especially when it comes to learning algorithms.
What you will learn?
- Understand essential algorithmic techniques and apply them to solve algorithmic problems
- Implement programs that work in less than one second even on massive datasets
- Test and debug your code even without knowing the input on which it fails
- Formulate real life computational problems as rigorous algorithmic problems
- Prove correctness of an algorithm and analyze its running time
- Algorithmic Design & Techniques
- Data Structures Fundamentals
- Graph Algorithms
- NP- Complete Problem
- String Processing and Pattern Matching Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Graph Algorithms in Genome Sequencing
₹80,803 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.