About the Program
The exciting field of Cloud Computing has experienced explosive growth. This transformative technology has not only altered the way business operate, but it has also shaken up the traditional structure of the IT department and placed new demands on staff members who are faced with reinventing their own careers. With organizations rapidly moving their infrastructures and services to the cloud, jobs are growing at a breakneck pace, with many positions are left unfilled.
This applied, graduate-level program is designed for learners who want to enter or advance their careers in this exciting and well-paying field. IT professionals not already working with cloud technologies will gain a solid foundation while those with some cloud experience will gain a more in-depth understanding of other cloud technologies and other knowledge such as security, policy, and legal and compliance issues.
What you will learn?
- Cloud computing foundations and models
- Types of cloud computing technologies (ie: AWS, Azure, IBM)
- Methods for managing a cloud computing adoption/migration project
- How to design a cloud computing infrastructure or service
- Deployment and configuration of cloud computing systems
- Insuring cloud security and mitigating risk
- SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and other service platforms
- Cloud Computing for Enterprise
- Cloud Computing Management
- Cloud Computing Infrastructure
- Cloud Computing Security
₹80,437 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.