MicroMaster Program in Integrated Digital Media by New York University [Online, 1 Year]: Enrol Now
Integrated Digital Media MicroMasters program serves as an introduction to the ideology and experience of the IDM Masters program through an integration of theory (Theories of Media and Technology), social implications (Media Law) and practice (Creative Coding).
After the completion of the three-course sequence, students pursuing the MicroMasters program certificate are required to create a digital media project of sufficient depth and quality that demonstrates mastery of the topics covered.
This project will draw on qualities of each of the courses the students have taken, asking them to write code that is informed by contemporary media theory that takes social issues into account. IDM provides a unique combination of theory and practice that sets it apart from other digital media programs.
What you will learn?
- Students will develop conceptual thinking skills to generate ideas and content in order to solve problems or create opportunities.
- Students will develop technical skills to realize their ideas.
- Students will understand and utilize digital media tools and technologies while adapting to constantly changing paradigms by learning how to learn.
- Students will be able to integrate/interface different technologies within a technological ecosystem.
- Students will develop critical thinking skills that will allow them to analyze and position their work within cultural, historic, aesthetic, economic, and technological contexts
Courses in the Program
- Creative Coding
- Theories of Media & Technology
- Media Law
- Integrated Digital Media Capstone
For full details and online application, click the below link.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.
About the Author