MicroMaster Program in Global Business Leadership and Management at Arizona State University [Online, 6 Months]: Register Now
About the course
Advance your career by completing the Thunderbird Global Business Leadership & Management (GBLM) MicroMasters program certificate. Certificate credits can be applied toward an accredited master degree— the Master of Applied Leadership & Management
Through completion of this program, you will learn how to identify risks and opportunities in global business settings and acquire strategies for mastering interpersonal encounters in multicultural environments through effective communication, people management, and marketing skills. You will also gain leadership skills, the ability to adapt to ever-changing business environments, as well as learn to tolerate ambiguity while developing a passion for appreciating other cultures.
The Global Business Leadership & Management MicroMasters Program from the prestigious Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University offers a highly specialized global management education that will open pathways to leadership roles in multinational corporations as well as in non-governmental organizations.
What you will learn?
- Analytical tools for understanding the rapidly changing and dynamic global political economy
- Effective communication strategies for interpersonal encounters
- To explore the mix of organizational practices and people skills essential for sustaining competitive advantage globally
- To understand how value is created via customer relationships and their strategic implications in the context of competitor and value-chain contexts
- Skills, mindset, and understanding of how to be successful in a globalized marketplace
- Global Leadership and Personal Development
- Communicating and Negotiating ina Dynamic Global World
- Leading Digital and Data Decision Making
For full details and online application, click the below link.
About the Author