The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE) for the academic year 2018-2019 in order to foster international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world. Grants are offered to pursue study, training, and/or research programs at Italian Higher Education Institutes, both public and legally recognised.
6/9 months duration:
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
3 months duration:
- Italian Language and Cultural Course
- Master’s Degree: Admission to the first year of a Master’s Degree course in Italy
requires the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the applicants’ country of origin; admission to the second year is granted to applicants upon evidence to be on track with their first year studies. The age of the applicant should not be over 28 years as on Apr 30, 2018.
- Ph.D. Program: To be admitted to a PhD in Italy, applicants need to meet the entry
requirements and academic qualifications established by the University; they are also required to provide a letter of acceptance on behalf of the relevant Italian University. The age of the applicant should not be over 30 years as on Apr 30, 2018.
- Research under academic supervision: Applicants must submit a research project and
the letter of admission on behalf of the host University/Institute; they are also required to provide the name and contacts (e-mail address) of their supervisors. The age of the applicant should not be over 40 years as on Apr 30, 2018.
- Italian Language and Culture Courses: Applicants must provide a certificate of their
proficiency in Italian language. The minimum level required is A2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Applicants are required to apply online both on the Ministry of Human Resource
Development portal, here and also on the website of MAECI (Government of Italy).
- The candidates who do not apply at both the websites, would not be considered
for the scholarship.
- The last date for submission of online application is Apr 30, 2018.
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org