Ministry of Human Resource Development has conceptualized National Education Alliance for Technologies (NEAT)as a Scheme for using technology to make learning more personalized and customized. NEAT would deliver Education Technology solutions directly to the students and educational institutions, through a National NEAT portal, giving learners a wide choice to select the technological solution that would suit their requirement, thereby, improving their overall learning outcomes.
To give a visual identity to the Scheme, we are inviting entries for logo design, which may convey the purpose of NEAT.
Quality Education, Technology, Alliance, Adaptive learning, Artificial Intelligence. The Logo can be in full name format (National Educational Alliance for Technology) or abbreviation format (NEAT) or both.
Last date for submission is 25th October 2019.
- The Contest is open to all students and faculty members of institutes having IICs.
- All entries must be submitted on the IIC portal via this page.
- The winning logo would be the intellectual property of MHRD’s Innovation Cell and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after selection.
- Multiple submissions of the logo by the same participant would not be accepted.
- The logo design must be original. Plagiarism of any nature would not be accepted.
- Participants should upload the Full HD Logo in PNG / JPEG format only.
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (CDR/PSD etc.).
- The Logo should be in high resolution with a minimum 300 DPI.
Winner will receive Rs 10,000/- as prize money from MHRD innovation cell and will receive a certificate.