Cfp: National Seminar On Invention Tools for Engineering @ MGIT, Hyderabad [August 30-31]: Submit by June 20
Departments of M&H, P & C CIVIL, EEE, MECH, ECE, CSE, IT, MCT and MME Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology (MGIT), Hyderabad is organizing National Seminar On Invention Tools for Engineering from August 30-31.
About the Seminar
Engineering is the application of Science; Technology is a means of the invention with well-defined principles, axioms and laws supported by proper logic and communication. It is proposed to set a common platform for both Scientists and Engineers for sharing and exchanging insights on the needs of society.
In this context, the department of M&H, Sciences in collaboration with the core branches of engineering, wishes to conduct a National level seminar with the theme on Invention Tools for Engineering.
The proposed seminar is scheduled for two days by covering all the major branches of
core engineering requirements with an interaction of experts drawn from internationally
reputed academic institutes and Industries followed by technical paper presentations by the participants in any of the modes, poster as well as an oral presentation.
1. All branches of Engineering Mathematics.
2. Physical Sciences- Functioning materials/solid state/ Electronics.
3. Chemical sciences with Organic, Inorganic, Physical, natural products and material
4. All areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering include VLSI design, Embedded
systems, Digital signal processing, Digital image processing, Radar and Antennas. etc.
5. All areas of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Advanced Power Systems,
Smart grids systems, computing techniques in EE, A.I. Techniques in power techniques, VLSI & Embedded systems in EE.
6. All areas of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology include
Computer networks, Network securities, Artificial intelligence and expert systems, Neural networks, Data science, Embedded architecture, IOT, Big data, Mobile computing, Data mining, Ubiquitous learning, Pervasive Computing and Software Engineering. etc.
7. All areas of Mechanical Engineering include Mechanics and Dynamics of solids and fluids, Corrosion, Thermal engineering, CFD, CAD and Robotics along with Production, Gas and arc welding technologies etc.
8. All areas of Civil Engineering include Structural Engineering, GIS, water resource management, Soil Engineering and Disaster Management etc.
9. All areas of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering include a broad spectrum of applications of Metallurgical and Material Science Engineering.
The seminar is open to all faculties of Polytechnics/Engineering/Science Institutions approved by AICTE/UGC.
Research scholars and Students: 1000.
Faculty members: 1500.
Industry Delegates: 2500.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may send the abstract not exceeding 250 words. It must be in MS Word format, Times New Roman, 12 Font with 1.5 line space. Abstract to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com.
- Last date of submission of abstracts 20th June 2019.
- Acceptance of abstracts 29th June 2019.
- Last date for submission of full-length papers 10th July 2019.
Selected abstracts will be invited for the publication in the UGC recognized the peer-reviewed journal.
For official notification click here.
About the Author
A sincere, smiling chap usually found in a spotless, white shirt. Can be loud at unforeseen moments. Future entrepreneur.