Applications are invited for the Mercer Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders 2020.
About the Scholarship
Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders is designed to assist young leaders who show an exceptional flair for leadership and have the mettle to be dynamic business leaders of tomorrow.
To apply for the Mercer Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders, you must:
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Students of all courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- Have a proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
- Three scholarships worth US$2000 each.
- The scholarship amount will be paid via the financial aid officer or such equivalent authority toward the recipient’s tuition fee, books, hostel fee, etc.
- Winners will be featured on our blog and social media.
- Each judge is assigned a certain number of candidates. Each candidate is rated twice by the judge anonymously.
- Judges will evaluate the candidates on a scale of 1-10 based on their responses in the scholarship application form on leadership skills, such as developing people, entrepreneurial mindset, influence, critical thinking, etc.
- A score is calculated to shortlist the top 5 candidates based on the judge’s rating, the candidate’s academic performance and other social initiatives.
- The panel of judges will select the winners after evaluating each candidate’s profile.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
Dec 15, 2020
For more details, click the link below.