Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the Mercedes-Benz Python Developer Hiring Challenge.
About the Challenge
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India – one of Daimler’s largest development centers outside of Germany, employing over 6000 skilled engineers aside from being an integral part of all business units and brands of Daimler worldwide.
They are looking for talented technical professionals with proven experience in designing, developing and deploying backend python applications (standalone and hosted in web).
You will play a significant role in accelerating the next generation development projects at Mercedes-Benz in the fields of autonomous driving, electrification, connected vehicles and shared mobility.
Description (Roles and responsibilities)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- At least 2 years of solid experience in Python(OOP), SQL
- Good design skills for 5+ experience candidates
- Hands-on experience with Django REST and ORM.
- Good understanding of testing frameworks like Robot Framework/GTest Framework
- Good to have experience in Docker, Bash/Shell script
- Experience in Code versioning tools like Git etc.,
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, scalable, and clean code
- Understanding, analyzing, and implementing the provided requirements
- Writing unit tests using python test framework tools like Behave, Pytest, PyUnit etc.,
- Troubleshooting on issues reported by developers and proposing solutions.
- Relentlessly document your implementation, patterns, practices, and processes.
- Bring in latest technologies and develop PoCs for problem statements.
- Years of Experience- 3-7
- Skills- Python, RDBMS, Django REST, ORM, Robot/Gtest framework
10 MCQs and 2 Programming Question (Langauge restriction: Python)
Cracking the challenge could bring you the chance to directly influence the customer experience and build applications for the successful software development, testing and release management that drive various functions in the Mercedes-Benz cars. Bring your best coding skills on the cutting-edge tools and technologies, enabling a connected car experience for more than 10 million Mercedes-Benz customers worldwide.
Come, make your mark in an ecosystem where collaborative, cross-cultural, value-driven teams across the globe, deliver customer experiences par excellence. Once the event concludes, it would take us a couple of days to check on the eligibility of the shortlisted candidates. Such candidates will go through the following rounds of the interview process:
- One technical discussion
- Two management discussions
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
September 19, 2021