Meraki– The B-Plan competition is designed to give collegiate entrepreneurs a real-world experience to fine-tune their business plans and elevator pitches to generate funding to successfully commercialize their product.
Meraki is a Business Plan Competition for students with exceptional venture ideas. It is organized and conducted by FIIB’s Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship which is focused on creating an ecosystem of entrepreneurial thoughts and mindsets and an engagement platform for FIIB stakeholders, innovators, and entrepreneurs.
The competition is designed to give collegiate entrepreneurs a real-world experience to fine-tune their business plans and elevator pitches to generate funding to successfully commercialize their product.
- Real-world opportunities to learn what’s required to successfully launch a new business
- Chance to receive mentoring from investors and experienced entrepreneurs
- Opportunities to network with potential venture capitalists and other investors
- The high caliber of judges, all senior-level investors, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders
- Opportunities to receive individual feedback
- 2020: INR 3L+ in prize money
- 1st prize: INR 1, 50,000 + Trophy + Certificate of Recognition
- 2nd prize: INR 1, 00, 000 + Trophy + Certificate of Recognition
- 3rd prize: INR 50,000 + Trophy + Certificate of Recognition
- Graduate and Undergraduate students across the globe are eligible to Participate in Meraki
- Team size can vary from an Individual participant to a maximum of 5 members, one student member is compulsory
- Team member(s) must be the intellectual owners of the plan or must have a letter from the intellectual owner(s) consenting for the exploitation of the plan.
Eligible Business Ideas
- eams will create a business plan describing a business idea that is wholly original and based on the independent thinking of the team.
- The idea can be for a product, services or a social venture.
- The Judges focus on the sustainability of the business in a specific context.
The judges focus on the strengths of the business model (value proposition, market opportunity, sustainable competitive advantage, etc.) and the team’s ability to execute the business plan presented. Meraki Top 10 Finalists are selected based on careful evaluation of the team’s full business plans.
The final day presentation involves questions from the judges on the judging parameters aside from advising the teams on how to build a ‘venture fund-able’ and successful venture.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is January 15, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8826464474.
For further details, click here.