The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gujarat invites applications from qualified and eligible candidates for the post of Mentor under the Start-up Village Entrepreneurship Program (SVEP) Project.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
The Start-up Village Entrepreneurship Programme (SVEP) is being implemented as a sub-scheme under National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) to promote start-up enterprise in rural areas. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has been selected as a National Resource Organization (NRO) for the Program.
The key responsibilities for implementing the SVEP project in the assigned block include:
- Assist PIA and SRLM during selection and training of Community Resources Persons – Enterprise Promotion (CRP-EPs)
- Guide and support CRP-EP during the training program, on-field activities, and enterprise promotion.
- Develop and maintain a repository of best practices, case studies, videos, and photos and process-related audiovisuals for specific business functions.
- To systematically maintain all the relevant project documents & records.
- Maintain administrative and accounting documents and its timely submission.
- Report regularly on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors.
- Relevant University qualification in a Management discipline (Business Administration/ Rural Development or equivalent) with at least two (02) years of professional working experience.
- Graduate in any stream with at least five (05 years) of professional working experience in the area of microenterprise promotion/ working with communities.
- Recent pass outs from premier Institutes (IRMA, TISS, EDII, NIRD, XIMB, etc.) with Post Graduate qualifications may also be considered for the position as Young Professionals
- The candidate must have experience in microenterprise promotion or work with community institutions.
- The experience of promoting collectives/ producer companies is an added advantage.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, computer literacy, and good communication ability.
The salary/ fee will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resume by 27 July 2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.