On the occasion of World Oral Health Day- 20th March, National Oral Health Program, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi is organizing and hosting an online ‘meme competition’.
The theme of the competition – “Be Proud of Your Mouth”
The participants can upload their memes based on the following sub-themes:
- Oral Health and General Health
- Oral Hygiene Products
- Oral Health Education
- Oral Diseases
- Prevention of oral diseases
- First Prize: Rs 3000/-
- Second Prize: Rs 2000/-
- Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
Terms and Condition
- The meme should be in Hindi or English language based on the designated sub-themes and then uploaded.
- Participants should upload the meme in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only
- Participants should not imprint or watermark meme design.
- The optimal size of the meme should be 1080 pixels wide by 566 pixels to 1350 pixels high.
- The meme should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage.
- The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and mobile application on oral health by MoHFW – eDantSeva
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
March 15, 2021
For more details, click the link below.